Friday, July 18, 2014

An Apology- And Then Some...

First, one thing I would like to apologize for, Mr. Von Thomas- I did not mean to leave the impression that there aren't any worthwhile images on If You Leave, that is certainly not the case. Mea Culpa. I was overwhelmed by the issue at hand and did not mean to leave that impression.

That said, the week has passed, and you have failed to respond to my inquiry as promised. Actually, I initially contacted you with the same query via email on July 4. Barring a death in the family or an extreme medical emergency (my sympathy and/or support should that be the case), one can only conclude that you have gone back on your word either because you do not think this a valid issue and it is therefore beneath your consideration, or you are (understandably) too embarrassed and do not know how to address it. Forgetting, or just being too busy over the course of two weeks time to at least write a reply will not suffice.

I was sincerely hoping to hear your side, your accounting, but you once again seem reluctant and unwilling to engage. I was hoping this would be a dialogue to the benefit of all. For those who are perhaps still unclear as to my objections, I will elaborate further early next week. Bet on it...

No comments: