Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bloggity Blog Blogger...

UPDATE: OK, OK- I have no idea what the hell happened yesterday morning, but when I clicked to embiggen my photos on Blogger, not only was there the apparent lack of contrast (which has been manifesting of late), but the resolution and overall sharpness were shot to absolute shit. It was scary- so I took them down, and out of their misery. Tonight, I reposted one of same said photos for the hell of it, and although the lack of contrast was still apparent, the resolution had indeed... returned! So, I guess I'm more or less back in the game, more or less...

 
9/21/14 NYC- Photo: © S. Banos
 

2 comments:

Eric Rose said...

Blogger is such a piece of crap, but then again you are getting your monies worth I guess. Quite frankly I never click on the images so didn't know of their issues. I assume you are now back in the land of Google buses. Hope all is well.

Stan B. said...

Actually, Eric, that's one very valid point- Blogger is "free," can't fault it for that. Google on the other hand... just one more reason to give their anonymous white buses (and those inside) the finger every time they pass by.